Yet another gluten-free, dairy-free take on cheesy noodles.
Lately, I’ve been putting cheese on everything. Well, not real cheese. Cashew cheese. And spaghetti squash was no exception. Here’s my recipe for cheesy spaghetti squash. Enjoy.
This is simply another take on cheese noodles. Yesterday, I wrote about Pepper Quinoa and Cheese. Today, it’s Cheesy Spaghetti Squash.
Other Noteworthy Versions
- Detoxinista: Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Blueberries and Blessings: Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Bake
- Wing it Vegan: Cheesy Spaghetti Squash and Broccoli Casserole
Useful tips for Cheesy Spaghetti Squash
Follow normal instructions on making spaghetti squash. If you want to get fancy, put the cheese sauce on top with 5-10 minutes remaining. It will bake it nicely onto the squash.
A gluten-free, dairy-free take on cheesy noodles.
- CHEESE SAUCE
- almond milk - 1 cup
- raw almonds - 1/2 cup
- raw cashews - 1/2 cup
- nutritional yeast - 1/4 cup
- red bell pepper - 1 whole
- extra virgin olive oil - 1 T
- onion powder - dash
- garlic powder - dash
- kosher salt - dash
- pepper - dash
- spaghetti squash - 1 whole
- Throw all your ingredients in your Vitamix, liquid ingredients first.
- Start on low, then run on high for 3 minutes.
- Bake at 425 for 45 minutes.
- String the spaghetti.
- I have a full post with instructions on how to make spaghetti squash… Read more
SPAGHETTI SQUASH SPAGHETTI:
- Mix cheese sauce around in the spaghetti squash.
- Be happy.