Here’s the NOYOKE Diet in its Simplest Form
Eat: Plants, fish, and eggs.
Don’t eat: Anything from the flesh (or tit) of an land-dwelling animal (cows, pigs, sheep, chicken, etc.).
Enjoy (moderately): Coffee, wine, spirits.
Practice: 6 days per week.
Relax: 1 day per week (your sabbath).
Shop: Locally and seasonally, if possible.
- You’re not alone.
- You’re doing great.
- You can always celebrate small wins.
- You can always make a smoothie or shake.
- You can relax on vacation and at special events.
- You don’t need to worry about calories, meal plans, or the scale.
- You can support everyone’s lifestyle while also surrounding yourself with people like you.
You’ll never look or feel better. Since living this lifestyle, my blood pressure has gone down, my cholesterol has gone down, I’m more energized, I weigh 40 lbs less, I’m happier, I hardly ever get sick, I don’t eat out as often, I’m more successful with my work, and I’m an overall happier, better person.
Don’t miss a thing by getting Updates, the Life is NOYOKE newsletter. Here’s a preview. Like? Subscribe!