“I have a 6pm that day. Any other times work for you?”
How is a 30 minute workout different than a 30 minute conference call?
- One is guaranteed to be worth your time. The other is not.
- One is led by you. The other is not (necessarily).
- One will leave you feeling you energized. The other, probably not.
- One will have you actively engaged the entire time. The other, probably not.
- One has your music in the background the entire time. The other, not so much.
The former seems to carry a lot more value than the latter. So, why is the latter so often given priority over the former?
Email this to your hard-working friend and tell them to create recurring calendar appointments for their workouts, today!