- Commercial grade
- Cleans itself
- 7 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- 30-day risk-free in-home trial and free shipping (only through lifeisnoyoke.com)
- Not a glass container
- Limited availability. Check availability here.
The Vitamix Professional Series 500 is the very best blender available to the public. It has is a careful mix of blending power and countertop elegance. It comes with a 7 year unlimited warranty–best in the industry. If you are serious about blending, this is the blender you need.
Get your 30-day risk-free in-home trial and free shipping through our site by clicking –> here and discount using code *** 06-007422 ***. You can also use the code by over the phone at 1-800-848-2649.
- 1380 Watt motor
- BPA Free Eastman Tritan copolyester
- Laser-cut stainless steel blade hammermill and cutting blades
- 20.5″ x 8.75″ x 7.25″
- 10 lbs
Complete list of specifications here.
- “Life changer! I thought perhaps the Pro Series might be overkill since I’d never owned a high-speed blender and didn’t know what a difference the pre-programmed settings would make. Well, I absolutely love them. No guess work or babysitting while the machine does its job. Perfect results every time,” by Marjie from Utah
- “Love love love my new Vitamix. This blender is amazing. It sits on our counter since it is used more than any other thing in our kitchen. Makes the best green smoothies ever. I tell everyone I talk to that this is the way to go,” by Carol from USA.
- “The envy of all my friends. When I make them my smoothies, they are mesmerized by the blenders ability to power-through and graciously blend any recipe I throw at it. And cleaning it is so easy–it literally does the work for you. When you’re ready to make the investment, you won’t regret it.” from Leo from Chicago
See the full list of unbelievable things people are saying about this blender.
Everybody blends. If you don’t, are probably eating crap and are putting yourself at risk for heart disease, cancer, and muscular diseases. Get a blender. You’ll have endless healthy smoothies and culinary fun. Which one is best for you?