Update September 28, 2016: We’re still giving away a Vitamix. Yay!
But couple of things of have changed:
1. Vitamix sales referenced below have ended.
2. We’ve put our Nom show on hold for a while. We’re focusing our efforts this quarter on the Dusty Blender Challenge (join the waitlist here).
Bottom line: Hit us up on social and you’ll be entered to win the Vitamix we’re giving away.
Lenny and Shalva
Why? Two reasons.
Reason 1) I can order one today for a great price (Mother’s Day Sale, duh).
UPDATE September 28, 2016: While the Mother’s Day event is over, there is another sale happening: Save at least $75 on a second container with the purchase of a new C-Series or G-Series. You can also see all current deals on our Vitamix comparison page.
Reason 2) We started doing a weekly, live cooking show on nom.com. And they’re more fun with more viewers.
I have the standard social channels on here for you to get entries. But the one from which you’ll benefit the most is nom.com.
Definitely subscribe to our channel on Nom.
Okay, here’s the entry form for this 2016 Vitamix Giveaway.
Questions about this 2016 Vitamix Giveaway
What Vitamix are you giving away?
It’s a reconditioned Pro 500. Here’s one picture.
You can see more on the US Vitamix site.
Who can enter this Vitamix giveaway?
Entrants outside of USA and Canada are eligible to win a cash prize of an equivalent amount (this model is only compatible in North America power configurations).
When will the prize be awarded?
Drawing will be held on 10/31/16. Halloween eve. (I know this is many days from now, but this is a huge prize and I need a fair return on my investment. You understand.)
How will the winner be contacted?
Winner will be contacted by email or Facebook (however you accessed the giveaway form).
What’s this live cooking show you speak of?
Glad you asked.
Making Vitamix recipes is pretty much all we do these days at Life is NOYOKE. And for a while, we were doing elaborate YouTube videos to demonstrate. We did ten “episodes” in a row, all about cauliflower recipes. (Here’s the ten cauliflower recipes and videos.)
The problem was that these videos were only fun to make 10% of the time. The other 90% of the production process were a total bummer. Many, many hours editing, transcribing, and basically, NOT creating.
So during our break from “Season 2”, we came across an article about this new live stream, cooking platform called Nom. A place for creators in the kitchen to inspire others.
Given that that was our goal all along with the YouTube videos, we figured we’d give the live stream thing a try.
And we absolutely love it.
Doing our live cooking shows on nom is an absolute pleasure.
Sure, they’re a bit of work to setup. But the live interaction and off-the-cuff moments are a thrill (for us and our audience).
So subscribe to our channel and join us!
If 6pm CST doesn’t fit your schedule, we have replays you can watch here.
I have a question that’s not listed here.
Leave a comment or email me. 🙂