A vibrant summery beet soup served chilled
- vegetable broth - 3 cups
- beets - 8-10 small
- lemon (with peel) - 1/4 whole
- red wine vinegar - 1 Tbsp.
- salt - 1/2 tsp.
- pepper - to taste
- dill (fresh) - 2 Tbsp.
- potatoes (cooked) - 1 cup cubed
- cucumber - 1/2 cup cubed
- beets - 1/2 cup cubed
- sour cream - to taste
- Add all ingredients into your blender container
- Ramp from variable speed 1 to 10
- Blend on high for 60 seconds
- Pour into fridge-safe container
- Add chopped dill
- Cover (this stuff stains)!
- Cool in fridge for 4 hours before serving (if possible)
- Add any of the optional toppings before serving
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
- Na zdorovie!
Useful tips for Vibrant Beet Borscht
You can certainly roast your own beets. We took the easy route and purchased a pack of beets that are steamed and peeled already.
If you’re steaming your own, two should be plenty.