A salty and savory spread for bread or crackers.
- green olives (pitted) - 1/4 cup (34 g)
- black olives (pitted) - 1/4 cup (34 g)
- capers - 1 Tbsp. (9 g)
- sun dried tomatoes - 3 small pieces
- olive oil - 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
- Load ingredients into 8 oz Vitamix container
- Turn to variable speed 2
- Pulse 10-15 times until desired texture reached
- Serve with toast or crackers
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
- Keep refrigerated for up to one week
Useful tips for Olive Tapenade
You can make this tapenade with just 2 kinds of olives. Or you can get fancy and add sundried tomatoes, capers, etc.
If you’re not getting the consistency you’re looking for, try adding a Tbsp. of olive oil at a time.
*If you’re using the 20 oz. cups, double the recipe. If you’re using the 32 oz, 48 oz, or 64 oz, make sure you have at least a cup of each olive in your blend.