A summery and satisfying fruit smoothie.
- vanilla almond milk (unsweetened) - 2 cups (480 mL)
- peaches (fresh & pitted) - 2 whole
- dates (pitted) - 2 whole
- vanilla extract - 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL)
- cinnamon - 1/2 tsp (1.3 g)
- oats (rolled) - 1/2 cup (40 g)
- banana (frozen & peeled) - 1 whole
- ice - 1.5 cup (325 g)
- Add all ingredients into container in order listed
- Blend on high for 45 seconds (or run “Smoothie” setting)
- Pour into a large glass
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
Useful tips for Peach Pie Smoothie
If peaches are not in season, use frozen. Replace the fresh peaches in the recipe with 2 cups (500 g) of frozen peaches and reduce the ice to just a half cup (108 g).
Garnish with a slice of fresh peach and cinnamon if you’re feeling fancy.