A dairy-free copycat recipe for a creamy Frosty.Cashews, Cocoa Powder, Coconut Milk, Coffee, Vanilla,
- brewed coffee - 1/2 cup
- dark chocolate chips - 1/2 cup
- cocoa powder - 2 Tbsp.
- salt - 1/4 tsp.
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp.
- dates (pitted) - 1/4 cup
- raw cashews - 1/2 cup
- coconut milk (canned, full-fat) - 1 cup
- ice - 4 cups
- Freeze coconut milk into ice cube tray overnight
- In a small saucepan add the coffee and chocolate chips
- Heat on low while stirring until almost smooth
- Turn off heat
- Add cocoa powder, salt, and vanilla
- Pour the warm chocolate mixture into the Vitamix container
- Add the dates and cashews
- Ramp from variable speed 1 to 10
- Blend on high for 60 seconds until smooth
- Let cool for 10-20 minutes
- Add coconut milk cubes and ice to the cooled mixture
- Blend on high for 30-60 seconds
- Push ingredients with the tamper from the corners into the blade
- Pour or scoop into a serving dish
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
Useful tips for Perfect Homemade Frosty!
You cannot taste the coffee flavor, it is used just to enhance the chocolate flavor. Feel free to use decaf if you’re having this for dessert!