Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes: Easy, Gluten-Free, and Vegan!
- almond milk - 1 cup
- aquafaba - 1/4 cup
- pumpkin puree - 3/4 cup
- oats - 1 1/2 cups
- baking soda - 1/4 teaspoon
- cinnamon - 1/4 teaspoon
- pumpkin spice - 1/4 teaspoon
- dates - 1 or 2, pitted
- (optional) walnuts - to taste
- (optional) chocolate chips - to taste
- Add ingredients in order listed (liquid first).
- Blend on Variable Speed 10 for 20 seconds.
- Cook on pan over medium heat (a couple minutes each side).
- (Optional) Add walnuts or chocolate chips to top of each pancake.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Be sure to tag us #lifeisnoyoke and @lifeisnoyoke so we can see how you did!
Useful tips for Pumpkin Pancakes
You can bake these on a cookie sheet if you’re looking to save some time. 🙂