Melty, cheesy, satisfying dip.Apple Cider Vinegar, Cashews, Nutritional Yeast, Spinach, Tapioca Starch,
- raw cashews - 3/4 cup
- water - 2 cups
- tapioca starch/flour - 7 Tbsp.
- nutritional yeast - 2 Tbsp.
- apple cider vinegar - 2 tsp.
- salt - 1 Tbsp.
- garlic powder - 1 tsp.
- marinated artichoke hearts - 1½ cups
- medium yellow onion - 1/2 whole chopped
- garlic - 5 cloves minced
- frozen spinach - 2 cups
- unsweetened almond milk - 1/2 cup
- salt - 1 tsp.
- pepper - to taste
- crushed red pepper (optional) - to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- Chop the onion and artichokes, mince the garlic
- Add all ingredients under “cheese” category into your Vitamix container
- Blend on high for 2 minutes
- Transfer to a small pot and cook on medium for 5 min
- Stir often
- Turn off heat when the cheese is stretchy off the spoon (picture above for your reference)
- Add all ingredients under the “dip” category into an oven-safe dish
- Mix in the cheese until it is spread evenly throughout (it will be lumpy)
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Bake for another 15 minutes
- Turn on your broiler and broil the top for 2-4 minutes (watch closely)
- Let it cool for 5-10 minutes (the roofs of our mouths learned that the hard way)
- Serve with veggies, bread, or chips
- Share the love, #lifeisNOYOKE so we can cheer you on
Useful tips for (Dairy-free, delicious!) Artichoke Dip
Here’s a few tips (after quite a bit of trial and error).
Stop cooking the "cheese" when it has this consistency. You want it to be stir-able with the other ingredients.
It's tempting to make a couple of these and freeze one. Don't. We've found that the texture is slimy if you freeze and bake this recipe. Make it fresh, eat it straight out of the oven.
Suggested serving: bread, veggies, chips, spoon.