A light, refreshing and just the right amount of spicy green juice.
- coconut water - 1.5 cups (335 mL)
- pineapple (chopped) - 1 cup (225 g)
- banana (peeled) - 1 whole
- apple (cored) - 1 whole
- orange (peeled) - 1 whole
- spinach - 1 cup (30 g)
- kale - 1 cup (67 g)
- jalapeno (deseeded) - 1/2 tsp (2 g)
- ginger - 1/2 tsp (2 g)
- ice - 2 cups (434 g)
- Place all ingredients into your Vitamix container
- Select Variable speed #1 and then ramp to high (or choose the pre-programed smoothie setting)
- Blend for 1.5 minutes
- Kick it into high gear with this spicy juice!
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE and #BlenderBabes
Useful tips for Blender Babes’ I am Spicy Hot (green juice)
For the pineapple and banana you can use fresh or frozen. If using frozen fruit, use less ice.
This recipe makes 6 cups, to make a half-batch, half all of the ingredients except the coconut water. Use 1 cup (8 oz).