Healthy, filling, and delectable quick breakfast.Almonds, Blueberries, Cashews, Cinnamon, Dates, Oats, Vanilla,
- cashews (roasted, unsalted) - 1 cup
- vanilla - 1 tsp.
- dates (pitted) - 5 whole
- maple syrup - 3 Tbsp.
- cinnamon - 1/2 tsp.
- almonds (raw) - 1/4 cup
- rolled oats - 1 cup
- blueberries (dried) - 1/2 cup
- If you are using raw cashews, roast on 350 for 8 min.
- Soak your cashews in water for 30 min before blending.
- Add all ingredients to container under blend category.
- Blend on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Use the tamper to push from the corners into the blade.
- Blend until thick nut butter is formed.
- Add the almonds and oats to the mixture.
- Pulse on variable speed 4 until combined (5-10 pulses w/tamper).
- Hand mix in the blueberries with a spoon.
- Form 1 inch balls by packing the mixture w/your hands.
- Refrigerate for 30 min before serving.
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
Useful tips for Blueberry Breakfast Bites
Make sure you’re processing on Variable Speed 10. Any lower and the thermal protection mechanism won’t activate and you could overheat your machine.