A no-bake hearty breakfast you can make in your Vitamix!
Set yourself up for success with these simple, no-bake breakfast bites.
Everything goes into your Vitamix, couldn’t be easier.
They are chewy, filling, and pretty darn good for you.
Make a batch and you’re armed with a week’s worth of healthy mornings!
Start your day strong with a healthy breakfast
This recipe solves a common problem: what’s for breakfast?
When we’re unprepared, we end up making poor choices (like the drive-through or the office donuts).
But when we’ve got a plan, we usually stick to it the best we can.
Here’s your plan: make a batch of these blueberry breakfast bites.
If you live solo, they will last you the entire work week. If you’ve got a family, one morning is handled.
Do you take advantage of a carpool? Throw a bag of these together as a “Thank You” to your driver. 🙂
We’re big fans of quick and healthy meals/snacks, like our Hula Bites.
Get your week started on the right track and make yourself a batch of these blueberry breakfast bites today!
Healthy, filling, and delectable quick breakfast.Almonds, Blueberries, Cashews, Cinnamon, Dates, Oats, Vanilla,
- cashews (roasted, unsalted) - 1 cup
- vanilla - 1 tsp.
- dates (pitted) - 5 whole
- maple syrup - 3 Tbsp.
- cinnamon - 1/2 tsp.
- almonds (raw) - 1/4 cup
- rolled oats - 1 cup
- blueberries (dried) - 1/2 cup
- If you are using raw cashews, roast on 350 for 8 min.
- Soak your cashews in water for 30 min before blending.
- Add all ingredients to container under blend category.
- Blend on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Use the tamper to push from the corners into the blade.
- Blend until thick nut butter is formed.
- Add the almonds and oats to the mixture.
- Pulse on variable speed 4 until combined (5-10 pulses w/tamper).
- Hand mix in the blueberries with a spoon.
- Form 1 inch balls by packing the mixture w/your hands.
- Refrigerate for 30 min before serving.
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
Useful tips for Blueberry Breakfast Bites
Make sure you’re processing on Variable Speed 10. Any lower and the thermal protection mechanism won’t activate and you could overheat your machine.