A no-bake, hearty breakfast you can make in your Vitamix!
Set yourself up for success with these simple, no-bake breakfast bites.
Or, as our toddler nicely renamed: Blueberry Cookie Balls!
Everything goes into your Vitamix, couldn’t be easier.
They are chewy, filling, and pretty darn good for you.
Make a batch and you’re armed with a week’s worth of healthy mornings!
Start your day strong with a healthy breakfast
This recipe solves a common problem: what’s for breakfast?
When we’re unprepared, we end up making poor choices (like the drive-through or the office donuts).
But when we’ve got a plan, we usually stick to it the best we can.
Here’s your plan: make a batch of these blueberry cookie balls.
If you live solo, they will last you the entire work week. If you’ve got a family, one morning is handled.
Do you take advantage of a carpool? Throw a bag of these together as a “Thank You” to your driver. 🙂
We’re big fans of quick and healthy meals/snacks, like our Hula Bites.
Get your week started on the right track and make yourself a batch of these blueberry breakfast bites today!
Healthy, filling, and delectable quick breakfast.Almonds, Blueberries, Cashews, Cinnamon, Dates, Oats, Vanilla,
- cashews (roasted, unsalted) - 1 cup
- vanilla - 1 tsp.
- dates (pitted) - 5 whole
- maple syrup - 3 Tbsp.
- cinnamon - 1/2 tsp.
- almonds (raw) - 1/4 cup
- rolled oats - 1 cup
- blueberries (dried) - 1/2 cup
- If you are using raw cashews, roast on 350 for 8 min.
- Soak your cashews in water for 30 min before blending.
- Add all ingredients to container under blend category.
- Blend on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Use the tamper to push from the corners into the blade.
- Blend until thick nut butter is formed.
- Add the almonds and oats to the mixture.
- Pulse on variable speed 4 until combined (5-10 pulses w/tamper).
- Hand mix in the blueberries with a spoon.
- Form 1 inch balls by packing the mixture w/your hands.
- Refrigerate for 30 min before serving.
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
Useful tips for Blueberry Cookie Balls
This recipe is for a narrow-bodied Vitamix container. So a 32-oz, a 48-oz, or a 64-oz standard. If you’re using a low-profile 64-ounce container, likely the one that came with your Vitamix, you’ll need to double the recipe.
Make sure you’re processing on Variable Speed 10. Any lower and the thermal protection mechanism won’t activate and you could overheat your machine.