Life is NOYOKE, Vitamix Blenders, Good Things
“Let’s do Vitamix blenders for charity.”
You know how shopping for a Vitamix blender can feel kind of icky? All the big box stores and e-commerce giants and review sites all coming at you with advice and offers like you’re at some fraternity house party.
Yeah, that’s where we come in: We are Shalva and Lenny Gale and the team at Life is NOYOKE.
The Best in the Business
We have decades of knowledge and experience with Vitamix blenders. Our picture is on the wall of gratitude in the Vitamix Museum.
A Vitamix for Everyone
No matter your diet or lifestyle or ability, we strive for an inclusive buying experience. We partner with Vitamix to make sure you’re getting their best blenders, no matter your budget.
Shipped Direct from Ohio, USA
We partner with Vitamix to get you the freshest Vitamix blenders and accessories. Straight from the assembly line to your door.
You get automatic warranty registration. And you get free, 60-day returns, exchanges, and price adjustments.
Supported by Life is NOYOKE
You get VIP support from our team and free access to VIP Support and our Interactive Vitamix Blending Blueprints Doc (which sells for a hundred bucks).
Loved by You
👋🏽 Our Guarantee: Buy a Vitamix through Life is NOYOKE and if you have any regrets at all, we’ll facilitate a return for you and you can keep our Vitamix Blending Blueprints Doc, no questions asked.
Proceeds to Charity
100% of profit from Life is NOYOKE is donated to charity to radically transform food deserts across the United States and Canada. We are in the process of partnering with Feeding America to create a donor advised fund.
The other 95%
First thing people ask is “how do you donate your profits to charity and still pay our bills?” The answer is this: We pay our bills first (labor, production). Then, we donate 100% of the after-tax profit. So you know how your favorite company donates 5% of its profits? We’re doing the same thing but giving the other 95%, too.
The next question is: “Couldn’t you just pay yourselves a higher salary to minimize profits?” The answer is: I was a CPA; of course we could. But our company’s goal is to maximize profits to maximize our giving. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to make an impact (at zero cost to you).
Do you sell Vitamix?
Basically. We are Vitamix partners.
How do you make money?
We earn a small commission when people use our links to make purchases directly from Vitamix.
How do I be sure you’re getting credit for my Vitamix purchase?
After filling your shopping cart on the Vitamix website, click this referral link. Then enter promo code 06-NOYOKE
How do I register my purchase (get my free stuff and VIP support)?
Use the register VIP form here.
Can I use an Amazon affiliate link of yours?
If you want to support our work, you’ll need to purchase directly from Vitamix.
The Full Story and What We Believe
After experiencing the perils of the Big Food industry (personally as a consumer and professionally as a consultant), Life is NOYOKE founder, Lenny Gale, decided to fight back by teaching the world about his life-changing secret weapon: A Vitamix Blender.
Since the earliest days of Life is NOYOKE, we have championed the belief that food can set you free and using a Vitamix blender can make a difference.