Our short-read Amazon Kindle ebook, “The Perfect Mix: How to Use a Vitamix to Ease Into a Plant-Based Diet (that sticks)” is now available for purchase.
Download links by region
Here are the links, by region, to download “The Perfect Mix.”
If you are feeling generous with your time, your honest Amazon review would be much appreciated. (Here’s how to leave one.)
All about the book: “The Perfect Mix” [How to Use a Vitamix to Ease Into a Plant-Based Diet (that sticks)]
The voices vary: Your spouse, your doctor, your ego.
Yet, the message is the same. You should really eat more vegetables.
But as you know, the struggle is real.
You want to move towards a plant-based diet. But chances are, you’re dealing with one of these:
- Habits: You’re struggling to stick to healthy eating habits.
- Addiction: You feel addicted to sugar and refined carbs.
- Starting: You’ve been told how great people feel now that they eat more vegetables (and perhaps stopped eating meat, cut out dairy or gone vegan completely), but where do you begin?
Being a human being gets in the way of healthy eating.
- External pressures: They take our precious energy and time.
- Sugar and refined carbs: They are like a drug.
- Meat and cheese: They taste really good.
You get the point.
So what’s in the book?
In this straight-forward, yet eye-opening short-read book, we’ll discuss:
- Why it’s so hard to actually eat more vegetables.
- How to break psychological barriers holding us back.
- Who the real enemy is in our battle to eat healthier (and how to fight back).
Sound good? Let’s take a step back.
Here’s a little background…
Since 2012, I’ve devoted my work at Life is NOYOKE to showing people how a Vitamix can help them ease into a plant-based diet that sticks. Thousands of people visit our site every day and join our community.
Prior to this, I was a traveling consultant ‘living the dream.’ My clients loved me, but I did not love myself. At rock bottom, I figured out why I was struggling and turned my life around.
The catalyst to lasting change: A daily mix of plants (mostly vegetables) in my Vitamix.
I figure if I can lose 40 lbs with this simple daily habit, so can you.
A peak into how we support ourselves…
Shalva and I are primarily supported by Life is NOYOKE. When you use our links to Vitamix.com or Vitamix.ca and use our → link to vitamix.com before checking out and see for (06-NOYOKE) near the promotion code box we get credit for purchases and earn a small commission. That helps support our mission of accelerating worldwide adoption of a plant-based, whole food-focused diet, and is greatly appreciated.
So towards the end, we’ll discuss how to use a Vitamix (the smart way) to make a plant-based routine actually stick. And then we’ll recommend you take one for a spin.
This book is a cumulation of five years of email, daily writing, and deep thinking about a big problem: Big Food and corporate interests.
You should be able to read it cover to cover in about an hour.
The principles inside this book afforded me profound personal freedom. With or without a Vitamix, I hope they do the same for you.
What other people are saying
I have a Vitamix and this book is perfect to remind us just what this machine can and why what it does is so important – to our health and to our lives. Thank you to the authors for making something that is so easy to read but packed with information. THANK YOU! — Tami T.
Enjoying my Vitamix again! This book is awesome! I had a Vitamix collecting dust on my counter. This book has inspired me to enjoy my Vitamix again. I just made the best smoothie, yummmm! — A. Jacobson
Love the energy of this book and the simplicity of the process….just need to start with day one, smoothie number one and continue from there!! Wish a few recipes were included and perhaps a background on their health, wellness and weight loss journey!! — Lisa K.
Great book! Great food! Great vitality! I love the clear, simple, no-nonsense way this book is written.
It gets right to the obstacles to and opportunities for eating a delicious, healthy diet that provides energy for active living.
Also, I love the way it starts with easy basics and progresses to a complete diet for healthy life. — John W.
Straight forward. Gets point across well – a good read if you’re curious how vitamix can improve the way you live. Recommended. — Eli M.
Information quick read! This book really motivated me to head downstairs to my Vitamix. I struggle with getting motivated to use my Vitamix to all it’s potential. I use it frequently for the handful of LifeIsNoyoke recipes I’ve mastered, but needed this read to decide to kick it up a notch. — Alana M.
A motivational and informative read on how to get healthier with a Vitamix! I liked how this book was laid out in easy steps to start the process of easing into a plant-based lifestyle using a Vitamix. It was Interspersed with great recipes to try. Lenny pens a realistic approach, starting out slowly, helping you to understand the reasons why it’s so hard to implement the change we all want. — Robin G.
Who this ebook is for
This quick-read ebook may be for you if…
- You’re curious about how the Vitamix machine can help you eat more veggies.
- You’re not sure if the Vitamix machine is worth the investment.
- You’ve tried and failed in the past at “getting healthy” and want to see if a Vitamix is worth a try.
- You’re already a Vitamix owner and are looking for inspiration to get more out of your investment.
This quick-read ebook may not be for you if…
- You’re looking for full recipes with instructions and descriptions (there are only links to recommended recipes).
- You’re looking for something that cannot be found somewhere in the archives of our sites or YouTube channel.
- You’re looking for a meal plan.
- You’re looking for step-by-step guidance on going vegan.
- You’re looking for a long read that will take you more than one hour to read.
- You’re uncomfortable with us reminding you that we make our living as commission-only Vitamix reps and that we’d love to help you find a Vitamix if you’re ready to “take the plunge.”
What if I don’t have a Kindle?
Download the Kindle app to your cell phone.
How do I leave a review?
Leave an Amazon review after reading the book.
Afterwards, please leave us an honest review. It helps other people find it.