This is a short-read ebook for people considering “taking the plunge” and getting a Vitamix with the intention of using it to adopt more of a plant-based diet to overcome obstacles and reach your weight-loss, fitness, and overall health goals.
Note: You can read this book on any device. Get the Free Kindle app »»
Where to Buy
USA edition: Amazon.com
Canada edition: Amazon.ca
UK edition: Amazon.co.uk
Australia edition: Amazon.com.au
New for 2018
- 50 Vitamix recipes with pictures, ingredients, method, and description.
- One-week Vitamix meal plan
- Personal transformation story of author and editor.
- Afterward message from the author.
- Vitamix model comparison chart (for reference)
- Deep dive into Vitamix Ascent Series
- Useful links and resources
BONUS AT END:
A practical approach to curing lower back pain.
The voices vary: Your spouse, your doctor, your ego.
Yet, the message is the same. You should really eat more vegetables.
But as you know, the struggle is real.
You want to move towards a plant-based diet. But chances are, you’re dealing with one of these:
- Habits: You’re struggling to stick to healthy eating habits.
- Addiction: You feel addicted to sugar and refined carbs.
- Starting: You’ve been told how great people feel now that they eat more vegetables (and perhaps stopped eating meat, cut out dairy or gone vegan completely), but where do you begin?
Being a human being gets in the way of healthy eating.
- External pressures: They take our precious energy and time.
- Sugar and refined carbs: They are like a drug.
- Meat and cheese: They taste really good.
You get the point…
Why does this book exist?
The goal of this book is threefold: 1. Demonstrate the value proposition of the Vitamix (and how it’s more than just a blender). 2. Inspire buyers so they get more from their investment. 3. Encourage habits around blending plant-based foods.
What other people are saying
I have a Vitamix and this book is perfect to remind us just what this machine can and why what it does is so important – to our health and to our lives. Thank you to the authors for making something that is so easy to read but packed with information. THANK YOU! — Tami T.
Enjoying my Vitamix again! This book is awesome! I had a Vitamix collecting dust on my counter. This book has inspired me to enjoy my Vitamix again. I just made the best smoothie, yummmm! — A. Jacobson
Love the energy of this book and the simplicity of the process….just need to start with day one, smoothie number one and continue from there!! Wish a few recipes were included and perhaps a background on their health, wellness and weight loss journey!! — Lisa K.
Great book! Great food! Great vitality! I love the clear, simple, no-nonsense way this book is written.
It gets right to the obstacles to and opportunities for eating a delicious, healthy diet that provides energy for active living.
Also, I love the way it starts with easy basics and progresses to a complete diet for healthy life. — John W.
Straight forward. Gets point across well – a good read if you’re curious how vitamix can improve the way you live. Recommended. — Eli M.
Information quick read! This book really motivated me to head downstairs to my Vitamix. I struggle with getting motivated to use my Vitamix to all it’s potential. I use it frequently for the handful of LifeIsNoyoke recipes I’ve mastered, but needed this read to decide to kick it up a notch. — Alana M.
A motivational and informative read on how to get healthier with a Vitamix! I liked how this book was laid out in easy steps to start the process of easing into a plant-based lifestyle using a Vitamix. It was Interspersed with great recipes to try. Lenny pens a realistic approach, starting out slowly, helping you to understand the reasons why it’s so hard to implement the change we all want. — Robin G.
This book is *not* long.
This book is *not* difficult to read.
This book is *not* for those who currently own a Vitamix.
Who this book is for
This eBook may be for you if…
- You’re curious about how the Vitamix machine can help you eat more veggies.
- You’re not sure if the Vitamix machine is worth the investment.
- You’ve tried and failed in the past at “getting healthy” and want to see if a Vitamix is worth a try.
- You’re already a Vitamix owner and are looking for inspiration to get more out of your investment.
This quick-read ebook may *not* be for you if…
- You’re looking for a typical recipe book.
- You’re looking for advice or recipes that cannot be found somewhere in the archives of our sites or YouTube channel.
- You’re looking for step-by-step guidance on going vegan.
- You’re looking for a long read that will take you more than one hour to read.
- You’re uncomfortable with us asking you if we could help you find a Vitamix if you’re ready to “take the plunge.”
What if I don’t have a Kindle?
Download the Kindle app to your mobile or tablet.
It says I’ve already downloaded it?
Look on your Kindle device or app. You downloaded a previous version. But you should see the 2018 updates automatically.
I still cannot see the updated version…
Let’s try this: Can you go here to manage your Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/mn/dcw/myx.html#/home/content/booksAll/dateDsc/
Then, hit the “…” button and click “delete”.
Then, try to re-download the book by “purchasing it again.”
See if there’s a button that says “Update Available.” That’s worked for some other people.
Buy your copy!
Afterwards, please leave a helpful Amazon review. It helps people like you figure out if it’s right for them.
Oh, you’re still here!
Hey, it’s Lenny.
Just so you know…
This book is designed for you to read more than once.
Come back to the main story for motivation.
Dig into the meal plan for inspiration.
Pass it along (or gift it!) to someone who would appreciate reading it.
If you’re not 100% satisfied, please email me and we’ll refund your money no questions asked.
Thanks in advance for your support,
Lenny and Shalva