Welcome to the Life is NOYOKE Vitamix Buyer’s Guide. Here you will find the latest and greatest deals, advice on which Vitamix to buy, our latest vegan Vitamix recipes, and other must-read resources for Vitamix buyers.
Be sure to check back often as this resource is updated regularly.
Three Vitamix FYI’s
1) Now through March: (Starter Kit from Vitamix) Get a free week of smoothie box delivery when you purchase (nearly) any new Vitamix. The smoothie supplies (plus a reusable nut milk filtration bag that’s a gift you can keep) delivered by Green Blender are a $49 value. Read More »»
2) Now through forever: (Starter Kit Life is NOYOKE) Get a New Vitamix Owner Starter Kit with the purchase of any Vitamix. The recipe cheatsheet pdf, ebook, $20 coupon to LINY “U”, and lifetime priority support provided with love by Life is NOYOKE is a $49 value. Read More »»
3) For a very limited time: You can get a Certified Reconditioned Vitamix 5200 for $299 (C$399). This model is the decade’s “Best Vitamix for New Owners” and is retiring so will be unavailable soon. Read More »»
Current Vitamix Deals
Here are the latest and greatest, limited time Vitamix deals for USA and Canada shoppers. (You can find more in our guide for where to buy a Vitamix.)
Note: Prices and availability can change without notice. Don’t miss out on these opportunities.
Here is our interaective tool to compare current Vitamix models. (You can find complete explanations in our in-depth guide for “Which Vitamix to Buy”.)
Compare Vitamix Models
Lenny Gale: The Vitamix Guy
When I left my CPA job, I did not expect to become an authority on Vitamix blenders. I certainly did not expect to publish any type of Vitamix guide. It was all about my site, Life is NOYOKE.
But now it makes sense.
Being an authority on Vitamix blenders fits well with my CPA skills (or lack thereof). It allows me to:
- Be relied upon as a trusted advisor.
- Provide assurance from my audits of Vitamix’s products.
- Work hard without being sales-ey (Vitamix blenders sell themselves).
But most importantly, being a Vitamix authority is aligned with my original mission for this site:
Change the way we eat, one busy body at a time.
So how did it all begin?
It’s a great story.
But first, here’s the disclosure with which you’ll become very familiar. It’s on all of Life is NOYOKE’s Vitamix-related pages. It basically explains that my affiliation with Vitamix is how I cover the costs of this site.
Life is NOYOKE, by Shalva and Lenny Gale, is a Vitamix blog with vegan recipes and a weekly newsletter. When you use our links to Vitamix.com or Vitamix.ca and enter free shipping promotion code 06-007938, we get credit for purchases and earn a small commission. That helps support our mission of accelerating worldwide adoption of a plant-based diet and is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
My only regret
I want to confess something to you.
When I bought my first Vitamix, I didn’t want to tell anyone. It seemed like a crazy thing to do (especially being that I was about to quit my job).
And it was. I don’t recommend any jobless person to buy a Vitamix.
But that’s NOT my regret.
My regret is wasting time with other blenders. Using them, sure. But also extensively researching my options.
I guess there wasn’t anyone to assure me that getting a Vitamix was a smart move. How was I supposed to know?
But still, I wish I hadn’t waited so long.
How to use this Vitamix Guide
This guide is like getting answers about Vitamix blenders directly from, yours truly, Lenny Gale.
Below, you’ll find the most useful guides I’ve published on Vitamix blenders. They’re based on:
- 1,000’s of hours testing.
- Years of researching.
- Way too much time documenting every detail I uncovered.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, feel free to reach out.
I hope you find it as useful as I found it enjoyable to create. 🙂
P.S. You can usually find something new or updated, so come back soon!