Easy, healthy, quick white fish recipe using dover sole.
- dover sole fillets
- extra virgin olive oil
- Defrost Dover Sole Fillets (throw in fridge night before)
- Preheat oven to 425 (don’t preheat night before. wait until you’re actually going to cook the fish)
- Drizzle olive oil on roasting pan and on top of Dover Sole Fillets
- Add salt & pepper
- Cook for 3 minutes
- Flip fish (careful, the fish will probably be delicate and not flip like you might expect)
- Cook for another 5 minutes
- Fish should be opaque, but not dry.
- Nutrition facts based on 4 oz fillets
- One pack comes with about one pound (16oz).
- Most people will want at least two fillets, so we said this recipe serves two people
Useful tips for Dover Sole