Completely healthy Garlic Lime Aioli. Amazing.
- garlic - 2 cloves
- lemon (peeled) - drink garnish size
- lime (peeled) - drink garnish size
- apple cider vinegar - 1 Tbsp.
- dijon mustard - 1 Tbsp.
- aquafaba (liquid from chickpea can) - 2 Tbsp.
- salt - 1/2 tsp.
- pepper - 2 cracks/shakes
- flavorless oil (grapeseed, avocado, etc) - 1/2 cup
- olive oil - 1/4 cup
- Add ingredients except the oils to your Vitamix container
- Ramp from variable speed 1-10
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes
- Turn down to variable speed 2
- Slowly pour in both kinds of oils… slowly
- Blend until thick mayo-like consistency
- Serve on sandwiches, dip your fries, etc
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
Useful tips for Garlic Lime Aioli
Aquafaba is one of the ingredients. Don’t let it scare you. It’s just the liquid you normally drain from a can of chickpeas. It’s got a consistency that can be whipped, like egg whites 🙂
This recipe is delicious without the lime too. Just straight up garlic aioli. Follow the same recipe and omit the lime.