An impressive, homemade, vegan aioli!
The secret is in the sauce.
Your sandwiches, burgers, and fries are nothing without it.
Here’s our vegan, garlic lime aioli that we just whipped up in our Vitamix. It’s easy, delicious, and impressive!
This is "noyoke" aioli version 2.0
You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.
The original ingredients and method for this aioli recipe were laughable. Let’s just say a microwave and egg whites were involved.
Here’s what has not changed about this aioli recipe:
- It’s healthier (than normal).
- It’s mayo-free.
- It’s a Vitamix recipe (because that’s how we make a living).
And still, it’s great as a spread on sandwiches or used as a dip.
Make you and some loved ones a batch today!
Completely healthy Garlic Lime Aioli. Amazing.
- garlic - 2 cloves
- lemon (peeled) - drink garnish size
- lime (peeled) - drink garnish size
- apple cider vinegar - 1 Tbsp.
- dijon mustard - 1 Tbsp.
- aquafaba (liquid from chickpea can) - 2 Tbsp.
- salt - 1/2 tsp.
- pepper - 2 cracks/shakes
- flavorless oil (grapeseed, avocado, etc) - 1/2 cup
- olive oil - 1/4 cup
- Add ingredients except the oils to your Vitamix container
- Ramp from variable speed 1-10
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes
- Turn down to variable speed 2
- Slowly pour in both kinds of oils… slowly
- Blend until thick mayo-like consistency
- Serve on sandwiches, dip your fries, etc
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
Useful tips for Garlic Lime Aioli
Aquafaba is one of the ingredients. Don’t let it scare you. It’s just the liquid you normally drain from a can of chickpeas. It’s got a consistency that can be whipped, like egg whites 🙂
This recipe is delicious without the lime too. Just straight up garlic aioli. Follow the same recipe and omit the lime.