Decadent, rich, spicy, hot chocolate.
- vanilla almond milk (unsweetened) - 1.5 cups (350 mL)
- coconut milk (full fat) - 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- cashews - 1/4 cup (30 g)
- chili powder - 1/4 tsp. (.65 g)
- cinnamon - 1/2 tsp. (1.3 g)
- maple syrup (pure) - 1 Tbsp. (25 g)
- chocolate chips (semi sweet) - 1/2 cup (88 g)
- salt - pinch
- Add all ingredients into Vitamix container
- Use preprogrammed soup setting or blend on high for 5-6 minutes
- Pour into mugs
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
- Stay warm!
Useful tips for Mexican Hot Chocolate (Vegan!)
If you’re feeling sassy, make some vegan whipped cream (featured in our recipe for pumpkin parfaits) to top it off.