My Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie is like school lunch all grown up. Almond Milk, Blueberries, Peanut Butter, Strawberries,
- almond milk (vanilla) - 1 cup (240 ml or 227 grams)
- frozen blueberries - 1/2 cup (65 grams)
- frozen strawberries - 1/2 cup
- peanut butter - 1 Tbsp. (20 grams or 18 ml)
- protein powder - 1 scoop (30 grams)
- (optional) flaxseed - 2 TBSP
- Add ingredients, liquid first.
- Be happy.
NOTE: This is just a fancy version of the new NOYOKE shake.
Useful tips for Peanut Butter and Jelly Shake
This is just a fancy way of making a new noyoke shake. But a couple of things:
- Use good peanut butter (or just peanuts). None of that Jiffy stuff.
- You can use any type of berries. Remember, though, less is more. (One type of berries is okay. Two types of berries is okay. Three types and you’ve gone overboard.)