This PB&J smoothie full of protein is the absolute best for picky eaters
This is a go-to protein shake without banana. It’s great for kids and picky eaters.
We like them for us (grown-ups, especially if you’re doing 1k30) and for the kids as an after school snack.
Can’t say enough about this recipe.
We just featured it in this video: 3 Absurdly Easy Picky Eater Recipes!
This PB&J smoothie (or shake) should be in your smoothie repetoire
If you’re into smoothies, you should have a handful of smoothies you can make without a recipe:
- Strawberry banana
- Chocolate peanut butter (our Chiberia Chiller)
- Blueberry (our Basic B Blueberry)
- Mango (Mango Delight from Vitamix)
- Green (our OMG Green)
This is another. Mixed berries, no banana, and some peanuts. PB&J.
Go make one today!
This Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie awesomeAlmond Milk, Blueberries, Peanut Butter, Strawberries,
- milk of choice - 1 cup (240 ml or 227 grams), unsweetened
- frozen blueberries - 1/2 cup (65 grams)
- frozen strawberries - 1/2 cup (65 grams)
- peanut butter - 1 Tbsp. (20 grams or 18 ml)
- protein powder - 1 scoop (30 grams)
- (optional) flaxseed - 1 Tbsp. (7.5 g)
- Add ingredients, liquid first.
- Be happy.
Useful tips for Peanut Butter and Jelly (PB&J) Shake
Use single-ingredient peanut butter or homemade. A handful of peanuts works well, too.
You can use any type of berries. Remember, though, less is more. (One type of berries is okay. Two types of berries is okay. Three types and you’ve gone overboard.)
Any plant-based protein powder works. You can skip the protein powder, too!