An easy and quick kid-friendly pizza dough
- flour - 3 cups (375 g)
- instant fast-rise yeast - 1 3/4 tsp.
- salt - 1 1/4 tsp.
- hot water - 1 cup (240 mL)
- olive oil - 3 3/4 tsp.
- Add all dry ingredients into your Vitamix container
- Pulse on level 10 a few times
- Slowly add the water & oil through the lid plug
- Pulse on level six 30 times
- Replace lid and pulse until a ball forms
- Once ball has formed, blend for 15 seconds
- Preheat oven to 425
- Remove from container (flour or oil your hands)
- Place in greased bowl and let rise for 10 min
- Stretch into 12 inch (30 cm) crust
- Top with whatever you like
- Bake for 10 min
- Broil on high for 2 minutes
- Slice and serve piping hot
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
Useful tips for Pizza Dough
To get that pizza-shop look, we turned the broiler on high for 2-3 minutes at the end. It got the (vegan) cheese bubbling and the crust browned.
Stretch the dough from the sides, not the middle. We got a much better shape on the red sauce pizza with that method.