Pumpkin pie meets healthy smoothie.
- vanilla almond milk (unsweetened) - 1 cup (240 mL)
- maple syrup - 1 tsp. (5 mL)
- canned pumpkin - 1/2 cup (115 g)
- pumpkin spice - 1/2 tsp (1.3 g)
- rolled oats - 1/4 cup (20 g)
- frozen banana - 1/2 whole
- ice - 1 cup (217 g)
- Optional: flaxseed - 1 Tbsp (7 g)
- Add ingredients into container in order listed.
- Blend on high for a minute (or use the preset “smoothie” cycle).
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE.
Useful tips for Pumpkin Smoothie
If you don’t love the taste right away, add some sweetness. Dates or maple syrup are great options.
You can supplement with protein powder if you’re looking for an extra boost.