Vegan ranch made in a blender.
- DRESSING BASE
- raw cashews - 1 cup, soaked (for two hours in water)
- unflavored, non-dairy milk - 1/2 cup
- apple cider vinegar - 1/4 cup
- lemon - 1/2 whole peeled
- garlic - 1 Tbsp. finely chopped
- something sweet - some stevia, honey, or a date
- dill - 1/2 tsp
- parsley flakes - 1 Tbsp.
- all purpose, onion-based seasoning - 1 Tbsp. (I used 21 seasoning salute)
- onion powder - 1/2 tsp
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- Soak raw cashews in water for two hours.
- Drain “soaking water” (so all you have left is soaked cashews!).
- Add soaked cashews, non-dairy milk, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, and sweetener to your blender.
- Blend on high for one minute.
- Add seasonings
- Mix by hand (or if you have a blender you trust won’t over process, you can use that).
- Snap a picture and tag #lifeisnoyoke
Useful tips for Ranch Dressing
Adjust lemon juice and apple cider vinegar levels for more or less acidity.