Vodka sauce with a zing. Made hot and fresh in a Vitamix.Garlic, Olive oil, Onion, Tomato Paste, Tomatoes, Vodka,
- tomato paste - 1 can
- peeled tomatoes - 28 oz (1lb)
- extra virgin olive oil - 1/4 cup
- almond milk - 1/4 cup
- vodka - 1/4 cup
- crushed red peppers - few shakes to taste
- salt - to taste (but it got really good as I kept adding more)
- sauteed onions - 1/2 an onion (I recently used onion powder and it was just great)
- sauteed garlic - a few cloves (I recently used garlic powder and it was just great)
- Throw the ingredients in your Vitamix.
- Blend on low. Quickly turn to high. Blend on high for 4 or 5 minutes.
- The friction of the Vitamix blades heat the sauce.
- Be happy.
Useful tips for Vodka Sauce