Your Vitamix grocery list (for your first week). To get more recipes, tips and tricks for your Vitamix, visit:
- green grapes - a big bunch
- pineapple - 1 whole (or fresh, pre-cut chunks)
- banana - a bunch
- spinach - a few handfuls of fresh, loose (or one pre-washed bag)
- cauliflower - 1 head
- red bell pepper - 1 whole
- shallots - 1 bunch
- garlic - 1 bunch
- almond milk - 1 half gallon, unsweetened and unflavored
- olive oil - a small bottle
- vegetable broth - 8 cups (usually two boxes)
- garlic powder - small jar
- onion powder - small jar
- crushed red pepper - small jar
- salt - small jar
- raw cashews - 1 lb
- raw almonds - 1 lb
- ORGANIC / HEALTH FOODS / SUPPLEMENTS
- nutritional yeast - 1 cup (bulk or the smallest available tin)
Useful tips for Your Vitamix Grocery List (for the first week)
Here are a few key tips to remember:
- Take it slow.
- Follow the recipes to start.
- You’re not alone. You can contact us anytime with questions.
Okay, the “recipe” below is your shopping list. Hit print, take it to the grocery store, and have a great first week with your Vitamix.
Let us know how it goes! Tag #lifeisnoyoke on your first few blends!