A smoothie that tastes like fancy wedding cake. Hints of lemon, lavender and pistachio.Lemon, Pistachios, Vanilla,
- almond milk - 1 1/2 cups (ideally unsweetened vanilla)
- vanilla protein powder - 1 scoop (we use Vega)
- frozen banana - 1 whole
- pistachios - 1/4 cup (shelled)
- dried, edible lavender - 1/4 tsp
- lemon slice - 1 (garnish-sized slice, with the peel)
- date - 1 whole, pitted
- rolled oats - 1/4 cup
- spinach - 1/2 cup
- ice - 3/4 cup (more for thicker consistency)
Get your blender. You can find lots of information on Vitamix brand blenders right here.
- Add all of the ingredients to container, liquid first.
- Blend on high for 30-45 seconds until smooth.
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE!
- Be really happy that you’re drinking liquid wedding cake.
Useful tips for Fancy wedding cake smoothie
Pretty standard vegan Vitamix recipe with one exception: the lavender. You can find it in any natural food grocery store that has seeds and nuts in bulk.