This is the print view. This text and the mailing list box below will not print. Click to go back to the full post of Oatmeal Pancakes
It takes most people 3-6 weeks to fully appreciate their Vitamix machine, be fully confident while using it, and finally make using it one of their habits.
The best way to get there is by signing up for our email series. We’ll share insights from Vitamix owners, new recipes and tutorials, and keep you updated about upcoming deals.Keep Me Updated
Perfectly fluffy, delicious, vegan Vitamix pancakesAquafaba, Banana, Dates, Oats,
1. Heat pan to medium/low heat
2. Add ingredients in order listed to Vitamix container
3. Blend for 30 seconds on high
4. Spray hot pan with oil
5. Add 1/4 cup of pancake batter to hot pan
6. Spread batter out in circular motion
7. Flip after a couple minutes
8. Add pancake to stack
9. Repeat steps 4-8
10. Add fresh fruit and / or real maple syrup
11. Snap a pic and tag #lifeisnoyoke
12. Be happy!
Aquafaba, also known as chickpea water, is what we used in place of egg whites (an ingredient in the original). Our vegan french toast uses it similarly.
You can add some flaxseed for a little extra fiber and healthy fats.
If you’re low on oats, you can sub out for granola.
The recipe assumes you’re using store-bought almond milk. If you’re using homemade, dilute with a bit of water.
Top it how you like! Pictured is strawberry compote (frozen or fresh strawberries heated in a saucepan)and coconut flakes. Peanut butter or blueberries are also great on these pancakes.