This is the print view. Click to go back to the full post of Oatmeal Pancakes
Perfectly fluffy, delicious, vegan Vitamix pancakesAquafaba, Banana, Dates, Oats,
1. Heat pan to medium/low heat
2. Add ingredients in order listed to Vitamix container
3. Blend for 30 seconds on high
4. Spray hot pan with oil
5. Add 1/4 cup of pancake batter to hot pan
6. Spread batter out in circular motion
7. Flip after a couple minutes
8. Add pancake to stack
9. Repeat steps 4-8
10. Add fresh fruit and / or real maple syrup
11. Snap a pic and tag #lifeisnoyoke
12. Be happy!
Aquafaba, also known as chickpea water, is what we used in place of egg whites (an ingredient in the original). Our vegan french toast uses it similarly.
You can add some flaxseed for a little extra fiber and healthy fats.
If you’re low on oats, you can sub out for granola.
The recipe assumes you’re using store-bought almond-milk. If you’re using homemade, dilute with a bit of water.
Top it how you like! Pictured is strawberry compote (frozen or fresh strawberries heated in a saucepan)and coconut flakes. Peanut butter or blueberries are also great on these pancakes.