Try this perfect roasted red pepper hummus in your Vitamix
You should really be making your own hummus.
Here’s our roasted red pepper version.
Perfectly simple hummus that's great on everything
It’s creamy. It’s garlic-y. It’s the perfect color.
Just a handful of ingredients and you’re done.
Great with veggies. Or with chips. Or on a sandwich.
But this one is as simple and as good as it gets.
Whip up a batch of this roasted red pepper hummus today!
Homemade hummus made easy. Red pepper style. And super duper smooth!Chickpeas, Cumin, Garlic, Lemon, Roasted Red Pepper, Tahini,
- chickpeas (drained) - half can (8 oz)
- roasted red pepper - 1/2 cup (3 oz)
- lemon (no rind) - 1 cocktail garnish slice
- tahini - 3 Tbsp. (45 g)
- garlic (peeled) - 1 cloves
- extra virgin olive oil - 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
- ground cumin - 1/4 tsp (.5 g)
- salt - 1/4 tsp (.5 g)
- Add all ingredients into 20 oz. Vitamix container
- Blend on high for 30-45 seconds
- Cut up some cucumbers and carrots
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
Useful tips for Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Making homemade hummus is really easy. But there’s a few tricks:
We made this batch in our 20 oz. Vitamix container. If you’re using a larger container, double or triple the recipe.
If you like your hummus thicker, add more chickpeas. This recipe makes a very smooth batch that is not as thick as store-bought brands.