People ask me all the time for recommendations. Whether its products, services or just how-to advice, the answers are always the same.
So, here are your answers.
This is the stuff I use every single day. Email me with any questions.
SUPPORT = 💚
Life is NOYOKE takes us hundreds of hours every month to create and maintain.
If you appreciate what we do, please consider supporting our work by using our referral links to make purchases. It’s free for you and every bit helps.
Most popular recommendations
Vitamix: My Vitamix blender is my #1 recommended health and wellness tool. Why? It makes silky smooth smoothies. It makes cold food hot. And, it cleans itself. I use mine EVERY SINGLE DAY to make complete meals in seconds. No, they’re not cheap. But there’s really nothing like ’em.
Click here to see what I mean.
Bluehost: Getting myself a domain was the first thing I did when starting this site. Why? The longer a domain (yourcleversite.com) has been “alive”, the better it gets ranked by Google. Bluehost makes it super easy to lock in a domain name for free.
Click here to see if your domain is still available.
- Vitamix: They are the Cadillac of blender companies. I have a Professional Series 750 and use it daily. (See my index of Vitamix guides)
- Blendtec: They are the Mercedes of blender companies. The Designer Series model is only available online. (Get best price plus $25 off shipping here)
If you are thinking of getting a juicer, read this:
- Vega protein:These plant-based protein powders are terrific. They’re the ONLY powdered protein I’ll put into my body. Free shipping on orders over $100.
- Egg Whites International: While I usually get cartons from Trader Joe’s, I’ve order egg whites from these guys. Delivery service is great, and if you don’t need organic, these are great.
- The China Study: This book summarizes the mind-blowing findings from the 10-year, Oxford-backed, study on the connection between nutrition and heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. I’m not a vegan as a result of reading, but it immediately changed my life forever.
- Wheat Belly: I thought this book was boring, but absolutely worth reading if you need inspiration to eat less bread.
- Switch: This book is the #1 reason for my success. So, so good.
Blogging for beginners
- Bluehost: Easiest, most cost-effective and highly trusted way to start a website. Three clicks and you’re done.
- Ask LINY: Horse before the carriage. Get yourself a domain, first. The rest is easy and I’m happy to help.
- Dedicated hosting: While the first version of this site wasn’t on Bluehost, I wish it was. The other guy wasn’t able grow with me. Contact me if you want info on how to get a website that’s as fast as this one.
- Crazy egg: Heatmaps have helps me a ton to understand where “the action” is on this site. I started with a free trial and you can, too.
- Grammarly: This is the grammar and spell check that ACTUALLY knows English. All my posts (and important emails) go through Grammarly being sent into the universe. Highly recommended.