3-ingredient peppermint truffles
We made these 3-ingredient, no-bake truffles as a holiday gift for our kids’ teachers.
An incredibly easy and tasty recipe. Let’s go!
3-ingredient truffles made from peppermint jojos
- peppermint jojos - 1 pack, about 32 cookies (or other peppermint oreo-type cookies)
- chocolate chips - 1 15-ounce bag
- cream cheese - 1 8-ounce container
- coconut oil - 1 table spoon (optional)
- Place entire pack of cookies into food processor for 30 seconds (until it’s a cookie crumb texture).
- Add entire pack of cream cheese. Process for another 20 seconds.
- Form and ball into 36 even portions.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes
- Melt chocolate chips until liquid
- Dip each ball in liquid chocolate and place on a sheet
- Decorate with sprinkles or crushed up candy canes while coated truffles are still melty (if the chocolate hardens before you can decorate, brush with melted chocolate).
- Refrigerate coated truffle balls
Useful tips for Peppermint Truffles
We made this recipe 100% plant-based with ease. The JoJo’s (as are Oreos) are always vegan. And we used any ol’ dairy-free cream cheese alternative and dairy-free chocolate chips, both of which are easy to find.
Post a Comment