This popsicle is like a museum. Few people will actually enjoy going beyond a quick look.
But for those with delicate palettes (not me), this popsicle is for you.
It’s pretty, it’s an experience to eat, and it take some effort to make.
You still reading? 🙂
Here’s the multi-layered kiwi watermelon popsicle. Give it a try! (Shalva loved them.)
Other Noteworthy Versions
- Cooking Classy: Watermelon Popsicles
Useful tips for Multi-layered kiwi watermelon popsicles
You don’t need a Vitamix for this one. But I’m guessing Vitamix owners are more likely to want to take on this popsicle project.
A fancy schamcy popsicle to wow the picnic blanket next to yours
- kiwi - one whole skinned
- lime juice - 1/4 whole
- coconut water - 1/3 cup
- coconut milk - 4 Tbsp.
- watermelon - 1 cup
- Blend kiwi, lime, and coconut water for one min on high
- Pour into popsicle molds 1/4 of the way up
- Freeze for 30-60 min until a firm layer forms
- Add a Tbsp. of coconut milk on top of the green layer
- Freeze for 15-30 min until a firm layer forms
- Blend the watermelon (use the tamper)
- Add the pink layer on top of the white
- Freeze for 4 hours
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisnoyoke