These banana oatmeal muffins are an easy and great Vitamix recipe
Here’s a recipe from Making Thyme for Health: Vegan Banana Oatmeal Blender Muffins. They’re:
- 100% plant-based
You can make them nut-free if you substitute the peanut butter with sunflower seed butter.
We made it as described in her original recipe. Hopefully we’ll make it again soon with improvements (and better images!).
As listed, though, they are pretty darn good. They’re especially with the Vitamix.
And with great utility: Great for picky eaters and an after school snack.
These vegan banana oatmeal muffins are easy and great
- milk - 1/2 cup, any non-dairy
- apple cider vinegar - 1 Tbsp.
- maple syrup - 1/4 cup
- vanilla extract - 1 tsp.
- bananas - 2 whole, ripe
- peanut butter - 1/4 cup
- rolled oats - 2 cups
- cinnamon - 1 tsp, ground
- baking powder - 2 tsp.
- baking soda - 1/2 tsp.
- salt - 1/4 tsp.
- dark chocoalte chips - 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease muffin tin
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips in order listed (liquid first)
- Blend on high speed for 60 seconds or until smooth
- Mix chocolate chips in by hand
- Pour batter into muffin tin 3/4 way full (so there’s room to rise)
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown around edges