Our Vegan Parm is Easy (and actually super tasty!)
We’ve been making recipes again!
This vegan parmesan is awesome. Super easy and super good.
Even non-vegan’s like it!
It's perfect; it's delicious. Funky cheese!
Shalva will still eat cheese out of the house. But this one got high praise from her!
(Here’s her trying it in our recipe tutorial.)
Not much else to say, guys.
This vegan parm is legit. I think it’s an instant classic.
I cannot wait to shake lots and lots of it on a big bowl of pasta.
Make it! 💚
Vegan parmesan in a Vitamix. This recipe is easy and actually super tasty.Cashews, Nutritional Yeast, Pine Nuts,
- cashews - 3/4 cup, raw
- pine nuts - 1/4
- nutritional yeast - 3 Tablespoons
- onion powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- garlic powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- salt - 1 teaspoon
- Add ingredients to the container
- Blend in short bursts (pulse) on Variable Speed 5 until desired consistency.
- Mix with a spatula, if necessary.
Useful tips for Vegan Parmesan Cheese
We made this in a dry grains container. Standard containers should work, may require you to hand mix a bit more.