This popsicle is NOT kid-friendly. It’s a sophisticated, complex, grown-up popsicle.
It’s sweet, it’s spicy, and it tastes like something you’d find in a gourmet shop sold for eight bucks.
It’s the peach jalapeño popsicle and you should make it immediately.
Any blender will do (despite it being listed in our Vitamix recipes).
Go make this superb, peach jalapeño popsicle now.
Other Noteworthy Versions
- Wanna Come With?: Peach Jalapeno Popsicles
Sweet, spicy, summer popsicles.
- coconut water - 1/3 cup
- peach - one whole ripe
- lemon - 1/4 whole juiced
- agave - 2 tsp.
- jalapeño - 1/3 whole deseeded
- Add the ingredients to the blender in the order listed except the jalapeño
- Blend for 1 minute until smooth
- Add the jalapeño and pulse until you have small chunks
- Pour into molds
- Freeze for 4 hours
- Snap a picture and tag #lifeisnoyoke
Useful tips for Superb peach jalapeño popsicles
Get the right popsicle molds for this one. With the wrong ones, your fancy, impressive, gourmet popsicles will look like hot dogs. (See above.)
You don’t need a Vitamix for this one. Let nothing hold you back from making this amazingness.