A holiday cocktail to make with the Aer Disc Container
Hey guys! I made this with Michelle during a recent visit to Vitamix HQ.
It’s a fun use for the Aer Disc container: Muddling!
This is a really strong drink, so go slow!
A festive cocktail for the Aer Disc container!
- vodka - 1 cup (240 ml)
- orange liqueur (Triple Sec) - 1/2 cup (120 ml)
- pomegranate juice - 1/2 cup (120 ml)
- limes - 2 whole, ends trimmed and discarded, remainder cut into slices
- ice - 1½ cup (195 g)
- Add ingredients into Aer Container (in order listed)
- BLend on Variable Speed 10 for 30 seconds.
- Strain and pour
- Garnish with a twist of lime if you’re feeling it!