This is the Best Avocado Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Quickly and quietly dropping this new recipe that’ll be in the “Pain In The Mouth Cookbook“: Avocado Recovery Pudding!
We began with the classic recipe for Avocado Pudding from the Vitamix 100-yr Anniversary Cookbook. And from there, we upgraded it to taste much more like pudding (and less like avocado).
Great for those times when you need the recovery benefits of avocado but can’t have it on toast or chips as guac. Also, with no added sugar, this is great to serve as “chocolate pudding” to picky eaters who could use some more whole foods today. (Certainly more healthy than our Mexican Hot Chocolate.)
It’s whole-food plant-based and pretty darn tasty.
Give it a try and let us know what you think! Pretty sure we nailed it.
Chocolate pudding made from avocados -- good as a healthy pudding or for helping a sore body recover.Avocado, Cocoa Powder,
- avocados - 2, halved, pitted, and peeled
- almond milk (unsweetened) - 1/3 cup
- coffee, brewed - 1/3 cup (regular or decaf)
- pitted dates - 15 (62 grams)
- coconut, dried, unsweetened - 1/4 cup
- cocoa powder - 3/8 cup (6 Tablespoons)
- Add ingredients to container in order listed.
- Start on the lowest speed and quickly increase to high.
- Use the tamper to gently push the ingredients from corners down into the blade.
- Blend for about 30 seconds.
Useful tips for Avocado Recovery Pudding
Note: This recipe is for a 48-ounce container. If you’re using a 64-ounce container, double the recipe.