Fresh blueberries. Fresh blackberries. Blend. Freeze.
Now that’s my kind of popsicle.
A great summer recipe that’s good in a Vitamix or any ‘ol blender.
It’s the simple blueberry blackberry popsicle. Enjoy.
Other Noteworthy Versions
- The Little Epicurean: Mixed Berry Popsicles
Useful tips for Simple blueberry blackberry popsicles
If you have a Vitamix, here are two notes:
- Blend on Variable Speed 5 (or less) to keep some of the texture of the berries. For whatever reason, popsicles are better with a little chew.
- If you have a low-profile 64-ounce container, you’ll probably need a 32-ounce (Vitamix containers explained in-depth) one unless you want to make popsicles for the entire soccer team.
Tap water is fine, but coconut water works nicely if you have it.
This popsicle is sweet to me. It might not be sweet enough, however, for kids. Consider adding a little honey or agave if you are serving to simpler palettes.
- blueberries - one pint
- blackberries - 6 oz carton
- coconut water - 1/3 cup
- Add all ingredients to blender
- Blend on variable speed 5 for 1 minutes
- Pour into popsicle molds
- Freeze for 4 hours
- Snap a picture and tag #lifeisnoyoke