This simple celery potato soup is surprisingly tasty
This is the best celery soup recipe for the Vitamix. It’s:
- Great for dinner or appetizer
Don’t mistake its simplicity in looks for its flavor. Because it uses the entire celery stalk, the flavor is robust.
Plus, with the potato, it’s a pretty hearty Vitamix soup.
Really, really good. Make it!
We made this as part of a 3 Vitamix Soups video. Watch!
Related and recommended:
An easy and tasty celery soup with potatoes and garlicCelery, Potato,
- celery stalks - 8, halved
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- russet potato - 1 large, steamed, peeled, and halved
- yellow onion - 1 slice, 1/2 inch thick
- vegetable broth - 4 cups (960 ml)
- cashews - 1/2 cup (70 g), raw or roasted
- pepper - to taste
- salt - 1/2 t, optional
- Steam (or bake) the potato until tender
- Place all ingredients into blender container
- Blend high speed for 5 minutes or until smooth
- Serve hot
Useful tips for Celery Soup
With most Vitamix soups, ingredient quantity can be imperfect. For example, if you only have 6 stalks of celery, don’t worry; it’ll still turn out fine.