You can make lemonade in your Vitamix!
This is less a recipe post than it is a reminder: you can make lemonade in your blender!
Water, fresh lemons, and a sweetener of your choice.
Easy! Refreshing! So much healthier than store-bought!
We’re planning on making several different iterations of lemonade this summer. We’ll add the recipes and pictures to this post as we make them.
Have a great summer 🙂
Cherry lemonade (just add 8 pitted cherries to the Classic recipe):
Make your own lemonade, it's easy and preservative free!
- water - 3 cups
- lemon (w/rind) - 1 whole
- lemon (peeled) - 1 whole
- maple syrup (or dates/agave) - 2 Tbsp.
- ice - 2 cups
- Add ingredients to blender container
- Blend on high for 60 seconds
- Blend on level 1 for 15 seconds to remove bubbles
- Pour into a large glass over ice
- Garnish if you want to be fancy
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
Useful tips for Lemonade
We used 2 Tbsp. of maple syrup to sweeten our classic lemonade. You can use agave or dates as well.
Our lemonade is pretty tart. Feel free to add more sweetener per your taste.
Same goes for pulpy. If you’d like pulp-free, just strain through a nut-milk bag.