A simple, flavorful, raspberry protein shake
Do you make a morning protein shake?
Here’s a recipe that will shake things up. I mean, mix things up.
This raspberry vanilla smoothie is delicious. Try it!
One of the first posts on this site
Not much to say about this classic recipe other than it’s really tasty. Here’s the original image I featured, pre-veganizing (when I was still using egg whites and Greek yogurt in all of my recipes). Not sure why it isn’t pink… a mystery lost to the ages, I guess.
Here are a few more new pictures.
Go make this today!
A sweet, creamy, delicious raspberry shake.
- almond milk - 1 cup (240 mL)
- vanilla protein powder (we use Vega) - 1 scoop (30 g)
- rolled oats - 1/4 cup (20 g)
- raspberries (fresh or frozen) - 1/2 cup (85 g)
- banana (frozen) - 1 whole
- ice - 1 cup (217 g)
- Optional: flaxseed, chia seed, hemp seed - 1 Tbsp. (10 g)
- Add all ingredients to your container in order listed above
- Ramp from variable speed 1 to 10 (or use ‘Smoothie’ preset)
- Blend on high for 1 minute
- Pour into a tall glass and pop a raspberry on top
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
Useful tips for Raspberry Vanilla Smoothie
This one’s pretty straight forward. If you use frozen raspberries, use a bit less ice (or more liquid). 🙂