Baby Containers, Vibrant Beet Borscht, Cilantro Lime Mango Dressing, and More!
Hi! Here’s what’s new, exciting, and thought provoking from our Life is NOYOKE world.
(This is the online version of our weekly email newsletter, 5 Good Things. To get it delivered to your inbox on Saturdays, you can subscribe right here.)
1. New blog posts, site updates, and other things we’re proud to be sharing
Guys, we’re back with tons to share. Did you miss us?
Here’s what’s new.
Listen: From The “Unlock Wellness Podcast” with Dr. Kasey Johnson: We talk about using a blender to create a healthier lifestyle. (listen on iTunes) (listen on Soundcloud).
Read: All about the just-released 8-ounce, personal blending containers for Ascent Series.
Watch: Shalva gets a first look at those baby containers.
+ Also from that afternoon at Vitamix headquarters, my first look at the 20-ounce containers.
As always, thanks for reading and being a part of this.
Lenny and Shalva
2. New recipe posts we’re drooling over
No idea what took us so long, but we finally made (a vibrant!) beet borscht.
+ Here’s yet another one of the things that our dinner party guests say they liked the most: That dressing! This one’s Cilantro Lime Mango and it’s fab.
3. Classic recipes we’re re-showcasing
As of today, there’s a 98% chance you reading this from somewhere in the northern hemisphere. For the other 2%, here’s some summer vibes from steamy Chicago, USA. Homemade lemonade made two ways.
More versions to come. 🙂
4. Vitamix news and updates we’re enjoying
The Ascent’s 8-ounce and 20-ounce containers are finally here!
+ Did you know that for $279.95 (at vitamix.ca they’re C$379.95), you can get a Certified Reconditioned Standard Programs (aka recon Pro 500)? This is the one I bought for my mom, nana, and great Aunt. It’s the one I recommend to my buddies who’ve been meaning to take the plunge.
+ Also still, the all-touchscreen 780 (details plus several video demonstrations), it is $120 off while supplies last. (Canada shoppers get C$130 off the same model!) It’s also available in Certified Reconditioned for US shoppers at $399. A really great deal, especially when paired with easy payment plans).
+ Our job is to help you pick a Vitamix. Let’s talk it all through! (This is one of my favorite new parts of my job.)
+ Planning to buy through us? Please use our → link to vitamix.com before you checkout and look for (06-NOYOKE) near the promotion code box to ensure we get credit. Thanks!
+ A taste of the sights from our week at the lake: A full blend with a view. The little ones loved these green juice blends. The adults couldn’t get enough of our famous queso. We made three batches.
(This Vitamix below is the one that’s currently $279.95, while supplies last. Yours will come with a brand new container that won’t crack unless you drop it from 10 meters in the air like my mother did.)
SUPPORT = 💚
Life is NOYOKE takes us hundreds of hours every month to create and maintain.
If you appreciate what we do, please consider supporting our work by using our referral links to make purchases. It’s free for you and every bit helps.
5. Articles, posts, and products from around the web we’re thinking about
We watched Moana the other night on Netflix. Listened to it over and over the following day. Recommended for all!
Okay, all for now.
Thanks and good things,
Shalva and Lenny
P.S. The pic below is from “closing ceremonies” at the lake. Wish lanterns. Wishing for a happy healthy baby Gale. Yup. Coming November 2017. 🙂
Post a Comment