Finally you can pick a 48-ounce container with your A3500
This new configuration is only available with an A3500 that has Black Stainless Finish (shown in this video). Typically there’s a premium charge for this finish but may not be if it’s one of the current deals available.
Let’s dive a bit on each of these.
Note: if you’re new here, start here.
Why you should trust us
Oh hi! I’m Lenny Gale of LifeIsNoYoke and we’ve been full-time, exclusive Vitamix affiliate partners for the last ten years. Here are 7 reasons to consider us.
Black Stainless Finish only
To get an A3500 with 48-ounce stainless, you need to get the Black Stainless Metal finish. Usually, there’s an up-charge for Black Stainless Metal.
Why the premium? For no other reason than it’s a premium finish — there’s no quantifiable benefit. (All A3500’s are equally hushed.)
Black Stainless finish is like a darker version of the Brushed Stainless Finish. It’s almost like a gunmetal gray. (Brushed Stainless is on the left; Black Stainless is on the right.)
Direct from Vitamix only
This new configuration is exclusive to purchases made direct from Vitamix. As of now, you cannot get it anywhere else.
That’s important for a few reasons:
- It comes in nondescript packaging. Since it’s not going to sit on a retailer’s shelves, it is shipped to you in a simple cardboard box.
- You’ll get free shipping through our links. Be sure to notify us of your order so we can make sure we got credit and as a thank you, send you a copy of our ebook.
- You’re basically shopping local. By buying direct, an affiliate partner is going to get credit for your purchase. To ensure the affiliate partner you’re intending to use does get the credit, be sure to avoid coupon hunting before checkout — those sites and browser extensions are affiliates just like us and are trying to snipe your order at the last second.
Check the math
The A3500 with a 48-ounce Stainless Steel Container should be priced so it’s merely an up-charge. As in, you pay the difference as though you swapped out a Stainless Steel Container for a 64-ounce.
But you should check the math. Just keep in mind that the Black Stainless is usually $50 more than the other finishes.
- A3500 Black Stainless (w/ 64-ounce)
- 64-ounce low-profile container
- 48-ounce Stainless Steel Container
- A3500 with 48-ounce Stainless Steel container
Who’s the A3500 with Stainless Steel 48-ounce for?
This new configuration may be for you if…
You’ve been wanting an A3500 with a 48-ounce container but didn’t want to be extorted for an extra $200.
You’ve been wanting a Vitamix with a non-plastic container and didn’t want to pay extra.
You’ve been wanting one of the least-loud models but wanted a narrow-bodied container instead of the low-profile wide-one.
But this new configuration may *not* be for you if…
You’re following our lifestyle or doing 1K30 and are making big batches of green juice regularly.
You’re wanting to make more than smoothies, hot soups, and ice creams. While the 48-oz container can do everything, it’s not as good for coarse chopping Detox Salad or batters like pancakes as the low-profile 64-ounce container is. (Note: The A3500 that comes with this package no different than any A3500 and as such is compatible with all Ascent containers and attachments. So if and when you decide you want a 64-ounce low-profile container, you can pick one up when they periodically go on sale.)
Getting an A3500 with a 48-ounce container instead of the low-profile 64 has been something people have been asking for for a long time. Same with an A3500 with a plastic alternative.
Get it if it’s been what you’ve been waiting for. 👍
Related and recommended:
Connect with us via your preferred medium.