This green smoothie with kale is great for getting started
It’s sweet and has few ingredients.
What’s better for getting started with green smoothies?
This apple banana kale smoothie is just that. And you know what?
With green smoothies, less is more
You do a “must-go” green smoothie, sure.
But why not plan to make one that actually tastes good? 🙂
Those new to green smoothies want sweet flavor and something that tastes nothing like salad.
Well, here you go.
It has fewer ingredients than a Carolyne’s Green. But it’s similarly as good.
Go make this wonderful, simple, sweet, gorgeous green smoothie today!
A simple, sweet green smoothie with kale.Apple, Banana, Kale,
- almond milk - 1 cup (240 mL)
- apple (cored with skin) - 1 whole
- banana (frozen & peeled) - 1 whole
- kale - 1 cup (67 g)
- ice - 1 cup (217 g)
- Optional: flaxseed - 2 Tbsp. (7 g)
- Add all ingredients into blender container
- Ramp from variable speed 1 to 10
- Blend on high 90 seconds
- Pour into large glass
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE