An easy juice to enhance your cocktail experience
This recipe is for a whole food juice that’s easily made in a Vitamix.
It’s fresh, it’s flavorful, it’s just waiting for you to add your hard alcohol.
Nothing will make you look like more of a pro-bartender than throwing together a cocktail using this juice as your base.
Hit up the liquor cabinet, you’re about to be a star!
A holiday inspired cocktail
To me, this cocktail tastes like the holidays.
It’s got cranberry, apple, and cinnamon which just screams winter to me. But those flavors are usually served warm in a cider or mulled wine.
This one is served chilled and utilizes lemon and ginger which make it quite refreshing.
Serving suggestions include:
- with vodka
- with whiskey
- with soda water (to keep it virgin)
Make sure to throw a fresh cranberry or two on top and you’ve got yourself a craft cocktail.
Useful tips for Cranberry Cocktail Starter
We garnished with cranberries. Easy!
A whole food juice best for mixing up a cocktail
- filtered water - 1 cup (235 mL)
- cranberries - 1 cup
- apple (cored) - 1 whole
- lemon - garnish sized piece
- cinnamon - 1/8 tsp (.3 g)
- ginger (fresh) - thumbnail sized piece
- Add all ingredients to Vitamix container
- Blend on high for 2 minutes
- Blend on low or variable speed 1 for 15 sec to remove bubbles/foam
- Pour over ice
- Add vodka, gin, or soda water
- Garnish with fresh cranberry
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
SUPPORT = 💚
Life is NOYOKE takes Shalva and I (Lenny) hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars every month to create and maintain.
If you appreciate what we do, please consider supporting our work by clicking our → referral link to vitamix.com before you checkout. It’s free for you and every bit helps.