Is this chocolate-y, marshmallow-y drink a shake or a smoothie?
Feel like something on the sweeter side but not truly ice cream?
Make this s’more-themed shake. Or smoothie.
Whatever it is, it’s pretty darn good. 🙂
S'more-flavored blended drink
- almond milk - 2 cups (480 mL)
- banana (frozen, peeled) - 1 whole
- marshmallows (vegan) - 4 whole (56 g)
- cocoa powder - 2 Tbsp. (10 g)
- oats (rolled) - 1/4 cup (20 g)
- ice - 2 cups (434 g)
- graham crackers - 1.5 sheets (23 g)
- chocolate chips (vegan) - 1/4 cup (30 g)
- Add all ingredients except the graham crackers and chocolate chips to the container.
- Ramp from variable speed 1-10 (or choose “Smoothie” setting).
- Blend on high for 45 seconds.
- Add graham crackers and chocolate chips to the container.
- Pulse 3-5 times (you want some texture).
- Pour into a large cup and garnish with roasted marshmallow.
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
Useful tips for Frosty S’mores
If you have a gas range, you can roast your marshmallows over the flame. Not the safest; but it works!
SUPPORT = 💚
Life is NOYOKE takes us hundreds of hours every month to create and maintain.
If you appreciate what we do, please consider supporting our work by using our referral links to make purchases. It’s free for you and every bit helps.