Is this chocolate-y, marshmallow-y drink a shake or a smoothie?
Feel like something on the sweeter side but not truly ice cream?
Make this s’more-themed shake. Or smoothie.
Whatever it is, it’s pretty darn good. 🙂
Useful tips for Frosty S’mores
If you have a gas range, you can roast your marshmallows over the flame. Not the safest; but it works!
S'more-flavored blended drink
- almond milk - 2 cups (480 mL)
- banana (frozen, peeled) - 1 whole
- marshmallows (vegan) - 4 whole (56 g)
- cocoa powder - 2 Tbsp. (10 g)
- oats (rolled) - 1/4 cup (20 g)
- ice - 2 cups (434 g)
- graham crackers - 1.5 sheets (23 g)
- chocolate chips (vegan) - 1/4 cup (30 g)
- Add all ingredients except the graham crackers and chocolate chips to the container.
- Ramp from variable speed 1-10 (or choose “Smoothie” setting).
- Blend on high for 45 seconds.
- Add graham crackers and chocolate chips to the container.
- Pulse 3-5 times (you want some texture).
- Pour into a large cup and garnish with roasted marshmallow.
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE
Life is NOYOKE is our vegan Vitamix recipes, basically. When you use links from our site to vitamix.com or vitamix.ca and enter our promotion code 06-007938, we get credit for purchases and earn a small commission. That helps support our mission of accelerating worldwide adoption of a plant-based diet and is greatly appreciated. Thank you. — Shalva and Lenny Gale