A veganized version of this classic dip
It’s simple. Garlic and butter are a delicious combination.
But once you veganize, finding a substitute is hard.
We’ve made an easy and simple garlic butter sauce for all of your dipping needs.
Go make some, your artichokes will thank you. 🙂
These artichokes need a sidekick
Artichokes are in season, and they are such a treat. But they are exponentially better when they have a sauce accompanying them.
Our vegan hollandaise sauce is an excellent choice. But we also wanted to make a simple garlic “butter” sauce.
We mixed a handful of ingredients up in our Vitamix and in less than 2 minutes we had a decadent dipping sauce for our artichokes.
Let this dip take your veggies up a notch!
Making a small batch with the 32 oz container.
Steam em, bake em, boil em, no matter what your artichoke is a perfect vehicle for this dipping sauce.
Useful tips for Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce
Pretty easy. Just blend and dip. 🙂
Dairy-free garlic "butter" dipping sauce.
- nutritional yeast - 2 tsp
- water - 1/2 cup
- garlic - 2 cloves
- vegan butter (we use Earth Balance) - 1 cup
- Place all ingredients into Vitamix container.
- Ramp from variable speed 1 to 10.
- Blend on high 2-3 minutes.
- Pour into small bowls/ramekins.
- Serve with artichokes, or to dip your pizza crust.
- Snap a pic and tag #lifeisNOYOKE