Your Vitamix can help you make better guac, faster
You can make homemade guacamole by hand. Absolutely.
But if you have a Vitamix, you can let it do the chopping for you and make a huge batch of restarante-style guacamole very quickly.
And isn’t restarante style guac just the best?
Homemade guac in a hurry
One shortcut to homemade guac is just add salt. Nothing else.
That works in a pinch.
But if you want to make real, irresistible, restarante-style guac, you need to add chopped or minced everything:
- Hot peppers
Now, if you like doing that by hand (with a chef’s knife), you probably don’t need to use your Vitamix. If the avocados are ripe, you should be able to mix everything with a fork.
The real value of using your Vitamix to make guacamole is letting it do the chopping for you. (Similar to how we do for our detox salad.)
Drop all the extras in and pulse on low speed for a few seconds. Then, add your avocados.
Another few seconds on low speed and you’re done.
No chopping. No mixing.
Not a bad excuse to use your Vitamix.
Go make yourself a batch of guacamole (with the help of your Vitamix) today!
Fresh guac with the help from your Vitamix
- avocados - 4 large, ripe ones
- salt - lots
- red onion - 1/2 a little one or a quarter of big one
- lime juice - little bit
- cilantro - to taste
- jalapeno - a bit
- garlic - one clove
- tomatoes - as desired
- Add guacamole “enhancements” to your Vitamix container.
- Blend on low speed for ten seconds (or until chopped).
- Add pitted, peeled avocados.
- Blend on low speed for ten seconds.
- Use tamper to push ingredients down into blade.
- Grab a chip.
- Decide if it’s delicious.
- If no, add salt.
- If yes, serve and enjoy!
Useful tips for Guacamole
Underwhelming guacamole is almost always because of the following: Not enough salt. (Try it and add more salt until it’s delicious guac.)
Throw a bowl next to a batch of queso and you’ll have an easy, impressive offering to your guests.
SUPPORT = 💚
Life is NOYOKE takes us hundreds of hours every month to create and maintain.
If you appreciate what we do, please consider supporting our work by using our referral links to make purchases. It’s free for you and every bit helps.
3 Vitamix FYI's
1) Our Vitamix cookbook now has 75 recipes! Get the Kindle version on Amazon or get all versions from LINY.
2) Fast Free Shipping: USA 🇺🇸 and Canada 🇨🇦 shoppers get free shipping (all orders, all sizes!) from Vitamix.com. Click to apply
3) Now through forever: Get a free copy of our ebook and 6 months of VIP support when you notify us of your Vitamix purchase.